• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question error install extension node.js

SandraSRS

New Pleskian
Good afternoon, the extension node.js failed to install by first time.

Error: Failed to install or update 'Node.js' extension (nodejs package):
[2021-03-03 16:15:05.820] ERR [extension/nodejs] The execution of post-install.php has failed with the following message:
[2021-03-03 16:15:05.814] ERR [extension/nodejs] Execution installer has failed with exit code 1, stdout: , stderr: ERROR:__main__:Command '['apt-get', '-qq', 'update']' returned non-zero exit status 100
exit status 1

The execution of post-install.php has failed with the following message:
[2021-03-03 16:15:05.814] ERR [extension/nodejs] Execution installer has failed with exit code 1, stdout: , stderr: ERROR:__main__:Command '['apt-get', '-qq', 'update']' returned non-zero exit status 100
exit status 1

Packages are not finished installing.
I have installed the Phusion Passenger Server component.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have installed the Phusion Passenger Server component.
Have you installed it from third-party repository? Do you have a file like /etc/apt/sources.list.d/passenger.list What is the content of this file?

Have you installed it from third-party repository? Do you have a file like /etc/apt/sources.list.d/passenger.list What is the content of this file?
I install phusion from plesk:
1614853533127.png
I don't have any files with that name. I have the following files: plesk.list, jessie-backports.list and plesk-ext-node.js.

Content of Plesk-ext-node.js:
deb [arch=amd64] Index of /NODE_0.0.2 all all

Hello,

I have the same problem in the same conditions as SandraSRS when i tried to install Node.js. Do you have a solution ?

Back