• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error Installing. Permission error

ramiss

New Pleskian
We are receiving the following error when installing Sitebuilder for Windows 3.2.1. I have blurred the user but it is the default IIS guest account. Can anybody help?

Thanks!

sitebuilder_321_error.gif

Edit: Too bad

I have created new ticket for you #290392 and replied there concerning this situation. As a workaround I sent you the patch which should help to resolve this issue.

Thank you for your reply. I am having problems finding the SwSoft support page so that I can view the ticket. Can you provide a link. Also did you send me the patch through the ticket? I haven't received it by other means.

Thanks again!

Originally posted by ramiss
Thank you for your reply. I am having problems finding the SwSoft support page so that I can view the ticket. Can you provide a link. Also did you send me the patch through the ticket? I haven't received it by other means.

Thanks again!

You should receive it on your e-mail address. Did you receive it? It contains .msi file, probably it was blocked by spam or virus protection? Check it up. I have resent it as .zip file one more time.

Hello Dmitry,

I just checked our Mail logs and your mail from rt3.swsoft.com was rejected due to being listed by the DNSBL ru.countries.nerd.dk.

I have added you to our whitelist if you could please resend.

Thanks!

Back