1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

ERROR: It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by mikail.k, Jul 4, 2006.

1. mikail.k

mikail.k Guest

Hello i have a very big Problem with plesk...
    i can do notting with plesk...

there alway a errors like:

The file cl_templates.php is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.

The file server_traffic.php is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.

etc.

what is my problem is there any solution?
    please help me my websites are offline :confused:

2. mikail.k

mikail.k Guest

I installed plesk in the typical modus without error... and now i have these error on the control panel

3. Deputy

Deputy Guest

I am having the same problem
    Did you get this fixed and could you post the fix here please. I douth you would have left it like this for 14 days

Thanks

4. graffix

graffix Guest

same Problem here, solution?

5. Deputy

Deputy Guest

Having tried everything I decided to reinstall OS and Plesk this did the trick. But very disapointed I had to do this. Plesk has not even responded to my ticket about this. I did install the wrong licence in error. But when I installed the proper one this should have solved the problem. I was not affected to badly as I only had one site setup. I would have shot my self if it was 200 or more as none of the system functions would work including backup and migrate. this is the biggest bug I have every come accross and needs plesk to have a look at. Why can't the licence install check first. My error was installing the linux key on widows surely that should have been stopped not only that when I did install the linux key I got a 60 users access but no subdomains access ?