• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.

M

mikail.k

Hello i have a very big Problem with plesk...
i can do notting with plesk...

there alway a errors like:

The file cl_templates.php is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.

The file server_traffic.php is part of Plesk distribution. It cannot be run outside of Plesk environment.

etc.

what is my problem is there any solution?
please help me my websites are offline :confused:

I installed plesk in the typical modus without error... and now i have these error on the control panel

I am having the same problem
Did you get this fixed and could you post the fix here please. I douth you would have left it like this for 14 days

Thanks

Having tried everything I decided to reinstall OS and Plesk this did the trick. But very disapointed I had to do this. Plesk has not even responded to my ticket about this. I did install the wrong licence in error. But when I installed the proper one this should have solved the problem. I was not affected to badly as I only had one site setup. I would have shot my self if it was 200 or more as none of the system functions would work including backup and migrate. this is the biggest bug I have every come accross and needs plesk to have a look at. Why can't the licence install check first. My error was installing the linux key on widows surely that should have been stopped not only that when I did install the linux key I got a 60 users access but no subdomains access ?

Back