• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error MailEnable 4.22

B

bmark

Hi,

after upgrading MailEnable to 4.22 and Plesk 9.3, when you create a new mail-box you see this error in Plesk:

--
Errore: Impossibile aggiornare le proprietà dell'account di posta:mailmng failed: MEAOAU.Login.AddLogin failed for name=test and domain domain.it [domain.it]
at (MailEnable::MailEnableMailName::MailEnableMailName line 38)
at execute console command --add-mailname(vconsoleapp::start line 129)
at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/admin/bin/mailmng" --add-mailname "--domain-name=domain.it" "--mailname=test"(vconsoleapp::run line 140)
--

Furthermore, if we create a new mail-box through the MailEnable Management, this does not appear on plesk (> accounts mail)

thank you,
regards

can you tell when it will be supported or a patch or some configurazionione to do?

than you

I have no any ETA when it will be supported. But I hope it will be in the one of nearest Plesk updates.

We have two servers using MailEnable 4.22 without any issues at all.
I don't think this is a "support this version" issue, I think something else is wrong.

Thank you Diamatrix for the post, i confirm that the 4.22 version works regularly with Plesk 9.3.
The problem causing the error is related to the MailEnable security policy, this should be resolved with the next release of MailEnable.
MailEnable engineers have solved the problem very well and quickly.

PleskMEMTA and MailEnable?

I have it working with Standard Edition both on Windows 2003 R2 32-bit and Windows 2008 R2 64-bit.

Just a note though, if you are going to be using Mail Enable on 64-bit - see this article first : http://kb.odin.com/8264

Hi,

thanks for your link to the article,
but what is the PleskMEMTA? what is its function for MailEnable?

Same Issue - Plesk 9.3 and Mailenable 4.22

Hi Guys,

I am running pleask 9.3 on a 64bit Server 2008 VPS. The VPS came with MailEnable V1.x standard. Last night I upgraded to MailEnable Pro 4.22 and am running it as a demo, the install seemed to go fine, I rebooted the server and refreshed plesk so it saw the updated version and webmail version.

I have now one problem, mailenable seems to have lost all links with the plesk panel. I cant create a new mailbox, or click on the webmail option in plesk. If I want to create a new user I have to do it from the mailenable admin console.

The following errors appear in the event log.

MEAOPO.Mailbox.AddMailbox failed for name=john and domain tonylarkin.me.uk [tonylarkin.me.uk]
at (MailEnable::MailEnableMailName::MailEnableMailName line 25)
at execute console command --add-mailname(vconsoleapp::start line 129)
at execute C:\plesk\/admin/bin/mailmng --add-mailname "--domain-name=tonylarkin.me.uk" "--mailname=john"(vconsoleapp::run line 140)
Execute file name: C:\plesk\admin\bin\mailmng.exe

AND

Missing command parameter
at (vconsoleapp::start line 123)
at execute C:\plesk\admin\bin\mailmng.exe(vconsoleapp::run line 140)
Execute file name: C:\plesk\admin\bin\mailmng.exe

Can anyone shed any light on this? Should I maybe back the config and data up, remove, then reinstall or is it a known bug relating to the 'break' between plesk and mailenable.

Regards in advance

John

Back