• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

error message

B

brianwoolnough

Hi i am getting the following error message when i try to edit my site
Warning: XSLT: Wrong parameters in /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/common_new.php on line 367
i am useing 123.reg host and istant site builder can any one tell me where the problem is ( ie is it me or my host )

cheers
:mad:

First of all I have moved this thread into SiteBuilder for Linux > SiteBuilder Legacy Forum for General Publishing because this is not Sitebuilder for Windows problem. As I understand you have Sitebuilder v2.x for Linux. Could you specify which version do you have exactly and on which platform and OS?
It is better to have latest in this branch 2.1.3 version so if you have previous version 2.1.2 or 2.1.1 try to update.

Hi
i am using o/s windows 2000 the site builder is part of pipex(123.reg.com) in the uk (its part of the deal they do for reg of web site/hosting the site) they can not come up with a answer to where the problem is i think the problem is there end there web support is not good. this problem has been going on for over a week now and they still have not sorted it.
it was just a off chance that somone on this site had come up with the same problem

cheers
brian
www.firstaidtrainingservices.com

Yeah, I see. But from the error I can see that Sitebuilder itself is installed on Linux platform. I think in this case better to contact with their support because without looking at the issue on the server directly it is hard to say something exactly.

Thanks will keep having a go at there "support" its not very good
cheers
brian

Hi
Just to let you know I'm having the same problem. I've been trying for the last few days. I think their support system is rubbish, especially as they don't reply to emails or fax and if you call them it costs 50 pence a minute and they won't call back. They put me on hold today for 5 minutes and then cut me off !
Cheers Jonathan

Hi
yes they are not very good ???????? i am now ringing them every two days the system has been down with me from thursday last week they told me yesterday that its a "world wide problem and they are working on it" god knows what that means as they are uk based?
hope it gets sorted soon
brian

Back