1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

error on removing domains or clients

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by mirceacr, Jan 18, 2007.

1. mirceacr

mirceacr Basic Pleskian

23%
    I have tried to remore few domains in Plesk, and I've got this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:2824) in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\PleskException.php on line 28

loading.gifPlease wait.

Operation failed
    The operation you were performing failed. You can retry the operation with or without changing its parameters. You may also want to report this problem to our support so that we could help you as soon as possible.
    Show DetailsShow Details
    Hide DetailsHide Details
    Report ErrorReport Error

Additional Information

Unable to remove clients: Unable to remove client: Problems occured while removing domains: Table::select() failed: no such row in the table
    ---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\clients\clients.php3:62

any ideea about how I might get it fixed ??

thnaks

2. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    It can occured when several user sessions are tring to remove one object concurrently.