• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error on saving scheduled task

D

DirtyMonkey

Since updating to Plesk 9.0.1 I'm unable to save a new task without the following error:

ERROR: PleskObjectNotFoundException
Object not found: Scheduled tasks

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskObjectNotFoundException

0: /opt/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php:1204
UIPointer->internalMovedTo(object of type UserAdmin)
1: /opt/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php:1256
UIPointer->movedTo(object of type UserAdmin)
2: /opt/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php:1177
3: /opt/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php:1256
4: /opt/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php:1060
UIPointer->validate()
5: /opt/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php:548
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
6: /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/plesk.php:36

Any ideas on how to fix?

DM.

Hi

Did you ever get a fix for this issue, as we are also experiencing his since 9.0.1 update :(

Our system is FedoraCore 6 x86_64

Thanks
Terry

[Bug] Scheduled Tasks

Hi,

I have a task that was created prior to an upgrade to version 9.0.1 (currently at 9.0.2).

If I modify my scheduled task and click OK I get the following error:

ERROR: PleskObjectNotFoundException

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskObjectNotFoundException

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php:1204
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php:1256
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php:1177
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php:1256
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php:1060
UIPointer->validate()
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/UIPointer.php:548
UIPointer->access(string 'GET')
6: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/plesk.php:36

The task has actually been updated by checking crontab via command line. This also occurs on newly created tasks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seen this also, a bug in 9.0.1

Try to edit any task it errors, but luckily it still does the change

Also if you set a task to off, it then says enabling task as the screen refreshes and if you enable a disabled task it says it's now disabled as the screen refreshes.

So they got it backwards!

sergius,

Nope its still backwards.

If you click an active task to disable it up the top when its deactivated it says:

Information: The scheduled task 50 2 * * * /root/spamassassin.sh >/dev/null 2>&1 was enabled.

Then the reverse, I click the red x to enable it and it then says up the top when completed:

Information: The scheduled task 50 2 * * * /root/spamassassin.sh >/dev/null 2>&1 was disabled.

They are backwards. Can another hotfix be done to correct this please?

Thanks!

The hotfix file is unstable. I updated a Fedora 7 server and can no longer log in (blank page after log in page). Permissions were set correctly. Replaced the file same issue. Restored origional and working again.

Plesk 8. It's unstable. Sometimes or works other times blank page after logging in.

Restored origional and it's stable.

There is obviously something wrong with it.

Replaced file buy now I get a blank control panel page!

I forgot to backup the original files, please can someone share the following files from 9.0.1

/usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/plesk.php
/opt/psa/admin/htdocs/plesk.php

Thanks, DM.

Any one got the original file from 9.0.1

Araghhh! I over wrote my original files by accident can someone please share/attach their files from 9.0.1

Thanks in advance, DM.

Thanks 105547111, I usually do make a backup but this time I managed to copy over the files in both locations without doing it... It was a long day made even longer! ;)

DM.

Didn't work has anyone else got the following files for Plesk 9.0.1/Debian 4

Thanks in advance, DM.

No problems glad to help you!

Would have been hours and hours earlier without this stupid reply approval delay :(

Why not download your distribution from parallels? You can then reinstall the necessary package or extract the file from it.

Why not download your distribution from parallels? You can then reinstall the necessary package or extract the file from it.

I tried that but strangely the file is not part of that package...?

DM. :(

Just had a though file may be in one of the .deb files... how do I view contents of a .deb?

Ok extracted plesk.php file from psa_9.0.1-debian4.0.build90090127.17_amd64.deb.tar.gz distribution and CP still broken, I can only sumise that this archieve now has the hotfix applied.

[Parallels please be advised it is broken form some customers, fix still required!]

So extracted from psa_9.0.0-debian4.0.build90081222.17_amd64.deb.tar and CP is now working again...

File attached if anyone else has same problem, DM.

Attachments

• plesk.php.tgz
    1.6 KB · Views: 1
Back