• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: PleaskFatalException

J

Jay Jackson

I receive this error when logging into the control panel after a 8.6 to 9.3 upgrade. I do not believe that the upgrade went well. I have run the command line autoinstall a number of time as well. I believe that I have everything from 9.2 install now.

ERROR: PleskFatalException
StatInfo->getProductVersion failed: file_get_contents() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead

0: common_func.php3:108
psaerror(string 'StatInfo->getProductVersion failed: file_get_contents() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead')
1: common_func.php3:66
getProductLoginVersion()
2: SP.php:101
ssoGetSpName()
3: SP.php:393
SsoSpConfig->load()
4: SP.php:215
SsoSpConfig->__construct()
5: SP.php:223
SsoSpConfig::getInstance()
6: SP.php:447
SsoSpConfig()