• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: PleskException

S

StinkyVp

I get this error when I try to login:

ERROR: PleskException

Unable initialize session:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_loginup.php:188
createSessionCommon(integer '1', string 'admin', boolean true, string '***.***.***.***')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_loginup.php:272
createSessionAdmin(string 'admin', string '**********', boolean false)
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_loginup.php:126
createSession(string 'admin', string '**********')
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/login_up.php3:19

This was 8.1.1

I had just added a database via text file.

Any clues?

I had to completely re-image the server.

Is there documentation on how to re-install plesk? I tried to re-install but it failed.

Was there a resolution to this login problem? I'm currently having the same problem.

i have the same problem, i got a backup error tonight, and today i can´t access Plesk, what could be? what to do to fix this problem?

Thanks

I am also having this issue after using Migration Manager to bring over 3 domains (with a ton of subdomains) from Plesk 7

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I cannot log in to Plesk and am having to do everything via the console - it's only a matter of time before the **** hits the fan here....

many thanks,
b.

I discover the problem, my partition / as 100% used, so i removed some files from there and plesk works fine.

Back