1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

ERROR: PleskException

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by StinkyVp, Apr 10, 2007.

1. StinkyVp

StinkyVp Guest

I get this error when I try to login:

ERROR: PleskException

Unable initialize session:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_loginup.php:188
    createSessionCommon(integer '1', string 'admin', boolean true, string '***.***.***.***')
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_loginup.php:272
    createSessionAdmin(string 'admin', string '**********', boolean false)
    2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_loginup.php:126
    createSession(string 'admin', string '**********')
    3: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/login_up.php3:19

2. StinkyVp

StinkyVp Guest

This was 8.1.1

I had just added a database via text file.

Any clues?

I had to completely re-image the server.

Is there documentation on how to re-install plesk? I tried to re-install but it failed.

3. Scottsar

Scottsar Guest

Was there a resolution to this login problem? I'm currently having the same problem.

4. m0rpheu5@

m0rpheu5@ Guest

i have the same problem, i got a backup error tonight, and today i can´t access Plesk, what could be? what to do to fix this problem?

Thanks

5. benbroad

benbroad Guest

I am also having this issue after using Migration Manager to bring over 3 domains (with a ton of subdomains) from Plesk 7

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I cannot log in to Plesk and am having to do everything via the console - it's only a matter of time before the **** hits the fan here....

many thanks,
    b.

6. m0rpheu5@

m0rpheu5@ Guest

I discover the problem, my partition / as 100% used, so i removed some files from there and plesk works fine.

7. benbroad

benbroad Guest