• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: PleskMainDBException

A

aLeMiM

Hi,

I have a vbulletin on my server and I had some problems with the site. After trying to backup the data, it didn;t work and after that I was forced to reboot the server to see if the problem would be solved. After the reboot I got below msg and my mysql and panel are not working. Sites are down.... I didn't do anything on the database and I only have a partial backup and the a whole backup. How can I solve this issue and how to prevent from happening in further. This is 2ns time this happend to me and I would like to prevent this or in any cause to solve this issue fast. Please advise and many thanks in advance.

When I want to enter plesk on website.

ERROR: PleskMainDBException
MySQL query failed: Incorrect information in file: './psa/misc.frm'

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:214
db_query(string 'select param, val from misc')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:526
get_param(string 'mysql41_compatible')
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:423
db_set_names()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:402
db_connect_real(string 'localhost', string 'admin', string '*********', string 'psa')
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:382
db_connect()
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/auto_prepend/auth.php3:84

I tried to restart the server again... I also tried to restart several other including psa.. see below for the msg.

]# /etc/init.d/psa start
Starting xinetd service... done
Starting named service... done
Starting mysqld service... done
Starting qmail service... done
Starting courier-imap service... done
Starting postgresql service... done
Starting psa-spamassassin service... done
ERROR 1033 (HY000) at line 1: Incorrect information in file: './psa/DomainServices.frm'
websrvmng: DB error (mysql41 compatible query) 1033: Incorrect information in file: './psa/misc.frm'
websrvmng: DB error (mysql41 compatible query) 1033: Incorrect information in file: './psa/misc.frm'
websrvmng: Unable to connect to the mysql database
ERROR 1033 (HY000) at line 1: Incorrect information in file: './psa/sessions.frm'
Starting Plesk... done
ERROR 1033 (HY000) at line 1: Incorrect information in file: './psa/misc.frm'

is this a solution ?

Hi,

I was going on the internet, searching for a solution... Is there a solution for this problem.. Don't want to dagame any data for the forums. Please see below and thanks.

Solution : ?

so this is a mysqld failing to start properly problem. to fix this, go to your mysql datadir and see if the sizes of your innodb log files match those in your .cnf. we usually set innodb_log_file_size = 256M and innodb_log_buffer_size = 256M in /etc/my.cnf.

if they don't match, stop mysqld, remove the ib_logfile0 and ib_logfile1 files, and start mysqld. be careful not to delete the ibdata1 or ibdata2 files or you lose your data. avoid using rm -r ib* (yea, wildcards and fast fingers give sysads their most stupefying moments)

Hi aLeMiM,

I have the same problem and I have tried to do this thing you are suggesting. BUT, when I do everything as suggested my ib_logfiles are not beeing rebuilt. I have this Sh*** since one week allready and cannot get out of it. I would appreciate any help. PLEASE!!!!!

Hi..

Hi,

The only thing that worked... was backup all databses with ssh... get all the files with ftp.. and reinstall the server. didn't find anything that could save it :)

Hi Guys,

had these errors on Plesk 9.21 Debian and got them fixed.
I think these '.../psa/sessions.frm' and '.../psa/DomainServices.frm' came after upgrading from 9.0 -> 9.0.1 ->9.2.1. I wasnt so concerned about them because Plesk was working and I had another problem to solve.
I removed the Innodb log files and changed innodb_log_file_size = 20M (was default) and innodb_log_buffer_size = 20M
(was default).

ERROR 1033 (HY000) at line 1: Incorrect information in file: './psa/sessions.frm'
Starting Plesk... done
DB error (mysql41 compatible query) 1033: Incorrect information in file: './psa/misc.frm'
Unable to connect to mysql database
ERROR 1033 (HY000) at line 1: Incorrect information in file: './psa/DomainServices.frm'

This one i got fixed when i started to think what had changed. I made a hdd partition for /tmp and after reboot Plesk stopped working. So i removed /dev/hda3 /tmp .... from /etc/fstab and rebooted.
After that server started with no errors.
Sadly i still have the original problem that files uploaded using php have wrong permissions.

The mentioned errors means that plesk database was corrupted. You can check it using the following command:

mysqlcheck -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow ` psa
actually all tables should have "OK" status. In other case:

- try to repair it
mysqlcheck --auto-repair -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow ` psa

- if the part of the tables were corrupted, try to restore them from the latest database backup

- check mysql log file (/var/log/mysql.log)
here you should find more information what caused the issue

like innodb was corrupted and it is required to repair it or you just set incorrect permissions on /tmp folder (should be 777)

Hi Guys,

had these errors on Plesk 9.21 Debian and got them fixed.
I think these '.../psa/sessions.frm' and '.../psa/DomainServices.frm' came after upgrading from 9.0 -> 9.0.1 ->9.2.1. I wasnt so concerned about them because Plesk was working and I had another problem to solve.
I removed the Innodb log files and changed innodb_log_file_size = 20M (was default) and innodb_log_buffer_size = 20M
(was default).

Starting Plesk... done
DB error (mysql41 compatible query) 1033: Incorrect information in file: './psa/misc.frm'
Unable to connect to mysql database

This one i got fixed when i started to think what had changed. I made a hdd partition for /tmp and after reboot Plesk stopped working. So i removed /dev/hda3 /tmp .... from /etc/fstab and rebooted.
After that server started with no errors.
Sadly i still have the original problem that files uploaded using php have wrong permissions.

Today I noticed the same thing, but still wanted to be able to mount /tmp with noexec and nosuid options, so I didn't remove it from fstab.
I figured that /tmp had the wrong permissions, it should be read and writable by everyone and not just by root.
So to fix this I ran: chmod 777 /tmp and then restarted mysql.

Back