• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error Removing Domain

C

chiefmojo

I am looking for a way to just manually remove a domain. I cannot seem to find anything which is frustrating. I followed some tips, added the domain user accounts back, the directory, and still get the following error:

Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to remove hosting: Unable to delete system user: SysUser ->systemRemove() failed: Empty input path: (87) The paramater is incorrect..

Please help. This is holding me up bigtime.

Firstly you should checl Plesk settings by Plesk Reconfigurator -> repair plesk installation -> Plesk virtual hosts security. Also you should check if this system user have a correct home folder path.

ok, the issue is...i have other sites that have custom directory security. I cannot have the reconfigerator replace these security settings, otherwise it will cause major problems for me. Also, I do have a home path set. How can I just manually remove a domain from PLESK, so I can add it again? Why does noone just answer that question? I have seen it asked a few times, and the standard, run plesk reconfigerator is given all the time.

I ran the reconfigerator as suggested anyway, and I can still not remove the domain. I still get the same error:

Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: Unable to remove hosting: Unable to delete system user: SysUser ->systemRemove() failed: Empty input path: (87) The paramater is incorrect..

STILL NO RESOLUTION

OK, SO I READ OTHER MESSAGES ON THIS SITE THAT BEWARE THAT THERE ARE NO INSTANT RESOLUTIONS. GUESS WHAT...STILL NOONE REPLIED TO MY ISSUE AND I HAVE A SITE THAT I CANNOT SETUP. THANK GOD THIS IS FOR MY OWN SITE AND DIDNT HAPPEN WITH A CUSTOMER THAT PAYS ME FOR HOSTING. WHAT A DISASTER. I WOULD HAVE LOST A CUSTOMER.

solved this problem here

check if the ftp user exist

if not exist create with some password and set a home folder c:\inetpub\vhosts\domain.com .....

run the command on prompt

-cd %plesk_bin%
-reconfigurator.exe /check-permissions=domain.com

go to configuration no plesk and change the ftp user and passoword ( both)

Back