• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

ERROR starting Parallels System Health Monitor - PLESK WINDOWS

KabluBR

New Pleskian
I have a fresh new installation of PLESK
Using lastest version 11.5
Using windows 2012 standard

The service health monitor does not come up.

ERROR: Could not complete the operation: defpackagemng failed: The process terminated unexpectedly. (Error code 1067) at Start service ParallelsHealthMonitor

In the event viewer there is a lot of errors like this:
Parallels.Diagnostics.HealthMonitoringService - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Parallels.Diagnostics.ObjectFactory.CreateProvider()
at Parallels.Diagnostics.PerformanceMonitor..ctor(MonitorConfiguration configuration)
at Parallels.Diagnostics.HealthMonitoringService.InitializeMonitor(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallbackInternal(_ThreadPoolWaitCallback tpWaitCallBack)
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback(Object state)

I tried to contact Plesk b/c it does not seems to be my problem as this is a fresh install, but they require me to PAY for this support.

Any ideas?

Try to reinstall Health Monitor with running autoinstaller in CLI with "ai.exe --console"

Back