1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

error upgrading 7.5.4 to 7.5.5

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by jonium, Nov 27, 2005.

1. jonium

jonium Basic Pleskian

2. vekna

vekna Guest

It is download error. You can try to download full Plesk distributive ant try upgrade again.

3. jonium

jonium Basic Pleskian

Where to download the full Plesk distributive 7.5.5 ? URL ?
    Thx

4. matija

matija Guest

5. jonium

jonium Basic Pleskian

Do I have to simply run the exe ? or uninstall ?
    Or stop the plesk services first?

6. matija

matija Guest

If you already have 7.5.x installed, I would strongly suggest you to install update only.

Prior doing any updates to Plesk, stop all services (Plesk icon in sys tray -> Control Panel -> Select all -> Stop).

Last Plesk update took me 1 hour... consider updating it at night while traffic to your server is low.

7. jonium

jonium Basic Pleskian

thx matija,
    this night I retry to install the patch. Maybe the firewall has blocked access to that internet url.

8. wharfratjoe

wharfratjoe Guest

I had an error when downloading the 7.5.4 > 7.5.5 patch. I disabled the proxy settings on IE and Firefox and on the server and that did it for me. Hope that helps.