• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error when click on permisions in web directories

A

arazas

Hello,

Login to Plesk > Web directories > Click on permisions > It gives following error to our clients:

This is happening with all domains on server, please advise what's wrong with it. Please help

FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unhandled exception
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:153
psaerror(string 'FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unhandled exception')
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\webdirs\webdir_permissions.php:51

Hi guys,

I have found the fix.
Probably the Plesk Management Service has lost necessary information from cache. Simply restart Plesk services and it will start working fine.

Regards

This solved problem for me:
The problem was not a result of quotas not matching.

Instead, I set the "Hosting>Setup" disk quota to "unlimited" and setting the disk space under the domain "user>Limits" section to the real desired limit.

Now it works like a charm...

Hello,
The settings in my Plesk are already in the way you said this more giving the same error. Is there any other option?

thanks

Back