1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Error when reinstall 7.5.4 version

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by igiorgetti, Aug 13, 2005.

1. igiorgetti

igiorgetti Guest

Hi
    I ave a problem when he tryes to reinstall 7.5.4 complete, after uninstallation of the same version of Plesk.------

1.MailEnable Messaging Services for Windows NT/200 it's already installed on this machines......??

2. If i try installation typical:
    Error 1316. A network error occured while attempting to read from the file: C:program Files\SWsoft\Install\050711.14\18a67.msi

Help!!

2. Deltafox

Deltafox Guest

reinstall windows before reinstalling plesk

3. igiorgetti

igiorgetti Guest

Not there are alternatives?This solution it's a very big problem...

4. JAFO@

JAFO@ Guest

Is it possible to check, may be ME is really installed? If not, clear the system reqistry. Manually or using http://www.worldstart.com/weekly-download/archives/reg-cleaner4.3.htm

Network error? What kind of? Something like 'f:ke' ? If yes, substitute "62CD591E4B6A31E48B9E6DB13499D7DD"="fake"
    with
    "62CD591E4B6A31E48B9E6DB13499D7DD"=""
    in system registry.

Reinstall of Windows helps! Why can't you do it?

5. Ryan11433

Ryan11433 Regular Pleskian

57%
    I get problems when using SmarterMail. It trys to readd the domain and u get a error happens on every upgrade or installing hotfix.

How to bypass this error delete all domains from smartermail control panel.