• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error when removing domain

T

thedust2010

When I remove a domain I get an error message followed by a success message:

Error: Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: mailmng: Service /etc/init.d/qmail failed to restart

System error 2: No such file or directory

Information: The domain mydomain.com has been removed.

The domain does delete from Plesk successfully but the error message causes me some concern. We didn't have the issue before upgrading to 8.6. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is it something to be concerned about?

Seems like after the domain has been sucessfully removed, Plesk fails to reload qmail. Is qmail running in your server? I mean, does it show as running under services in Plesk? And what does '/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mailmng -r' output for you (if everything goes right it should go back to prompt, and qmail will have been reload)? Also, its worth a check on /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog which is Plesk's default mail logging facility, to see if theres any yelling by qmail's part.

qmail is running just fine and "/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mailmng -r" gives no output. Everything appears to be fine but it seemed odd to get that error message. I'll post back to here if the issue crops up again. Thanks for your thoughts.

Back