• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error when start Migration Manager

C

catnoise

I am trying to upgrade hardware and at had trouble with the Migration Manger using our current V8.1.0... so thought I might as well upgrade to 8.2.0 on the new hardware and try it from there...

This is the error that I get when I click on the Migration Manger button....

The operation you were performing failed. You can retry the operation with or without changing its parameters. You may also want to report this problem to our support so that we could help you as soon as possible.

Clicking the Show Details button gives me this....

<b>Source:</b> Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server<br/><b>Description:</b> Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'IF'.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:202
com->execute(string 'CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS [pmm] ([param] varchar(255) NOT NULL default N'', [val] varchar(255) default NULL, PRIMARY KEY ([param])) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;', NULL null)
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:202
db_query(string 'CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `pmm` (`param` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '', `val` varchar(255) default NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`param`)) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;')
2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\PMM\MigrationManagerFactory.php:25
MigrationManagerFactory->MigrationManagerFactory()
3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\server\PMM\index.php:11

Any help would be much appreicated.

Chris

Thank you for your quick response.

But I was not trying to use PMM 8.1.0, but just pressing the button on the Control Panel, I guess this is not correct.

Can you suggest another way that I can migrate my 8.1.0 domains onto my new hardware if PMM is not ready.

Many thanks
Chris

PMM 8.2.0 will be ready for a week.
If you have not time then you may use a way via backup/restore.

Back