• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error when switching to AtMail.

J

JamesBCollins

Hi all,

I am getting an error when changing the default webmail client for a domain. All are currently set to Horde, but when i choose AtMail i get the error Error: Unable to update domain data: Failed setting of domain parameters: Cannot change Webmail on domain: webmail.

Anybody know what this means? I have run all of the latest updates for plesk but it tells me i am still on AtMail 1.02.

I did look at that thread earlier and they said the fix is to run the updates and install latest version of Horde. Problem is i have all updates installed aparently (so plesk says) so not too sure how else i can update.

I have looked at that thread but it seems to be slightly different.

I can create new domains fine, its just when i switch to using atmail.

I have also run the updates and plesk is telling me i am all up to date.

Anything else i can try?

Try to remove and install webmail back with /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/webmailmng (--help option for details).

I have managed to remove atmail using /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/webmailmng --remove --name=atmail

But when i use /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/webmailmng --install --name=atmail

I get Unable to get options for atmail webmail??

Do you have atmail installed there? I have checked it and works fine for me:

# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/webmailmng --remove --name=atmail
# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/webmailmng --install --name=atmail
# rpm -qa | grep atmail
psa-atmail-1.02-cos5.build93091230.06

It showed up in the options in plesk as being installed. When i ran the --remove it then was not showing up in plesk but when i do the --install it just says unable to get options for atmail webmail.

When i run rpm -qa | grep atmail it shows psa-atmail-1.03-2.el5.art

Ok. Just try to reinstall it with removing
# rpm -e psa-atmail
And installing with /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller back.

[root@s15333496 /]# rpm -e psa-atmail
Unable to get options for atmail webmail
error: %preun(psa-atmail-1.03-2.el5.art.noarch) scriptlet failed, exit status 25 5

Ok i have run rpm -e psa-atmail --noscripts which run ok.

Then i have run /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller which updated .fr language packs and thats it. It's not picking up atmail as an update

Sorry, ignore my last post, it installed ok. I can now choose AtMail as a webmail client and it sets ok but when i go to the website i get the following error.

Database Connection Error
DB Error: connect failed

* Verify the SQL database is running
* Check the SQL server is listening to the specified socket, IP address
* Check the global configuration file (/var/www/atmail/libs/Atmail/Config.php) for the correct database details
* Verify the database server is running correctly
* Verify the MySQL /etc/my.cnf file has the correct settings for the number of database connections

Back