• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error with psadump after 7.5.2-->7.5.3

G

Griffith

Thought everything was working after this update.. but no :) Always a problem ;)

When I run psadump I get this error while it tries to backup crontabs:
Can't call method "isDocumentFragmentNode" without a package or object reference at /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.0/XML/DOM.pm line 620.

Any ideas what this can be?

very interesting...
I have 2 plesk installations, both upgraded 7.5.2->7.5.3. On first, I have this error, but on second all is fine...
Any ideas/comments?

Originally posted by al_nn
very interesting...
I have 2 plesk installations, both upgraded 7.5.2->7.5.3. On first, I have this error, but on second all is fine...
Any ideas/comments?

Idea:
The 1st Plesk-Server has the same licence-number like the 2nd Plesk-Server.

ehhh...? I REALLY don't think this have anything to do with this problem.. If anyone have ideas about this backup problem, please tell :)

have you reported it to sw-soft? Are you running without backups? or doing it manually?

No one who have a solution for this?

I'm waiting to hear back from support, I am manually tar'ing everything up for now so we at least have a backup yes!

Originally posted by editor
Idea:
The 1st Plesk-Server has the same licence-number like the 2nd Plesk-Server.
No, this is wrong. Each of my servers have it's own license...

cranky, hardweb, atomicturtle...? Anyone who have any idea what causes this error?

SWsoft support provide me a fix for this problem. Now psadump works fine on all my servers.
Please ask him for this fix.

They fixed mine to, but I'm not quite sure what they did, but it seems that I had a problem in my cards tabel.. To get debug when running backup, you can use this:

/usr/local/psa/bin/psadump -f dump --nostop --nostop-domain --force -d 3

Hi al_nn,

please save my server, give me your solution, i'm really going crazy with this!!

thanx in advanced

first give the command

ls /home/httpd/vhosts > domain.txt

use the below command :

/usr/local/psa/bin/psadump -f dump --nostop --nostop-domain --force -d 3

and find the domain which is creatinga problem in backup

remove that domain from domain.txt

then

use
the command

/usr/local/psa/bin/psadump --tar-ignore-failed-read --nostop --domains-names=/root/pleskbackup/domain.txt -f /root/pleskbackup/dump2

it worked for me
try it

Back