• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

eshop icon turns grey

F

flupke

happens suddenly: in SB, customer (and me as admin ) sees the eshop icon grey, the eshop doesnt appear anymore in the preview.Only solution is to delete shop page and create it again, but this time there are about one hundred articles in the store, we can't reload evrything. We have installed the eshop patch already a few weeks ago to solve the problem related to the picture download that broke the shop

This issue seems new, Dmtry, any help here?

Regards,

Flupke

Does this issue related to one specific site or to all sites with E-shops? Where exactly E-shop icon is grayed out(Wizard, Site Owner panel...)? If it is possible provide me the screen shot or something to clear the issue.
As I know patch which you applied should not cause such issues, so it seems to be not related to patch case.
Make sure that E-shop module was not deleted from the server and that it persist in appropriate plan for affected sites.

yes, only specific to 1 shop right now, others are OK. The symptoms are grey eshop icon in sitebuilder, when I published the website the eshops just doesnt appear on the website anymore.

see attachment.

NB: I your patch, it contains much more files than the patch I got several weeks ago, at that time I only had 1 file to upload. Should I try to install your patch first?

Unfortunately, attachments does not work on this forum. It should be upgraded soon and in latest version it works correctly. As for now it would be great if you could provide link to image.
Patch which I sent to you contains all latest fixes for v.4.0.0, so it better to install it anyway, to avoid already known and corrected issues.

Back