1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

eShop module: Error in the code

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux' started by vbroot, Sep 28, 2007.

1. vbroot

vbroot Guest

The category description is showing funny, like it is in HTML code when you are looking at the products page. (across the top) Please correct.

<p><font face="Verdana" color="#666699"> </font><font face="Verdana" color="#666699">We appreciate your monetary donation toward our mission and vision.</font></p>

URL: http://surroundedbyfaith.org/page4.php?view=productListPage&category=3

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    I have checked category description displaying on my server and it looks good. Could you check it one more time and copy/paste here full text from category description section, so I could check it on my side.
    Did you check it on demo site http://www.swsoft.com/en/products/sitebuilder/demo/?
    Let me know about the results.

3. dh[root]

dh[root] Guest

:confused: I've tested template ID: business-033 (which our client is using).
    I've configured eShop and it has the same error as was described before.

4. Dmitry Frantsev

57%
    To: vbroot and dh[root]

I have sent the patch to your e-mail addresses. Please check it up and let me know how everything goes.

5. vbroot

vbroot Guest

6. Dmitry Frantsev

57%
    Try to make full site republication. If it does not help, try to publish site with different template, after that choose old one and republish site. It should help.