• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

eShop Problems after upgrade

swopedesign

Regular Pleskian
I have an eShop in several web sites. They give an error message after the upgrade to 4.5 (from 4.2.3). I have republished the entire site, but I still get the message: "The eShop module has been upgraded. This module cannot work with old site versions. Please republish your site to upgrade your site too." on the eshop page. Any ideas?

Different problem with eShop after upgrade

The problem above resolved itself.

But does the upgrade to 4.5 DELETE products from eshop databases? We had a store with 90+ products and all but 2 are now missing in action.

Where on the server can one find the SiteBuilder database to investigate?

Anyone have any ideas how to resolve this issue?

As I know upgrade procedure (in case of upgrade from 4.2.x to 4.5) does not affect product itself. Modules database (including e-shop one) is stored on publication side and should not be affected. All modules data is stored in SQLite database - <site home_directory>/data/storage/sb_modules.db.

Hello all,

May I know the customer module data will be kept after the re-publish and Site Builder 4 upgrade?

and does it apply to the upgrade from Site Builder 4.0 to Site Builder 4.5 one?

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

Regards,
George.

All customers data should be kept after product upgrade. After upgrade from 4.0 to 4.5 version all sites which includes modules requires entire site re-publication.

Back