1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

/etc/xinetd.d/smtp_psa rblsmtpd wrong

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by ViaHosting, Feb 8, 2005.

1. ViaHosting

ViaHosting Basic Pleskian

23%
    Hello,

I have just updated Plesk to version 7.5.2.
    After updating the smtp_psa file is wrongly formatted, to use MAPS with multiple blacklists it should be like this:

code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    server_args = -Rt0 /usr/sbin/rblsmtpd -r sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org -r bl.spamcop.net -r relays.ordb.org .....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However it looks like this:

code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    server_args = -Rt0 /usr/sbin/rblsmtpd -r sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org;bl.spamcop.net;relays.ordb.org ...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was working fine with 7.5.1 .

Alexandre

2. thewolf

thewolf Regular Pleskian

57%
    Hi,

It looks like a bug.

Did you report it to technical support?

What did they say?

Thanks.

3. jamesyeeoc

jamesyeeoc Guest

It is a bug, I remember seeing other posts about this. Just manually edit the file.

4. thewolf

thewolf Regular Pleskian

57%
    Yes, but if it's a bug, when you edit the mail server properties in Plesk, the file will be updated again with the wrong format ...

Regards.

5. jamesyeeoc

jamesyeeoc Guest

Yes, I understand that, I did not disagree about contacting support, they are aware of it, may even have a fix for 7.5.2.

I was just confirming it as a known bug. :D

The other option would be 7.5.3, in which I have not seen this same bug.

6. jdstevens

jdstevens Guest

The bug in formatting sites for rblsmtpd appears to be fixed in 7.5.3. I just tested it by changing the rbl list. smtp_psa and smtps_psa were properly formatted.