• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

/etc/xinetd.d/smtp_psa rblsmtpd wrong

ViaHosting

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I have just updated Plesk to version 7.5.2.
After updating the smtp_psa file is wrongly formatted, to use MAPS with multiple blacklists it should be like this:

code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
server_args = -Rt0 /usr/sbin/rblsmtpd -r sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org -r bl.spamcop.net -r relays.ordb.org .....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However it looks like this:

code:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
server_args = -Rt0 /usr/sbin/rblsmtpd -r sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org;bl.spamcop.net;relays.ordb.org ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was working fine with 7.5.1 .

Alexandre

It is a bug, I remember seeing other posts about this. Just manually edit the file.

Originally posted by jamesyeeoc
It is a bug, I remember seeing other posts about this. Just manually edit the file.
Yes, but if it's a bug, when you edit the mail server properties in Plesk, the file will be updated again with the wrong format ...

Regards.

Yes, I understand that, I did not disagree about contacting support, they are aware of it, may even have a fix for 7.5.2.

I was just confirming it as a known bug. :D

The other option would be 7.5.3, in which I have not seen this same bug.

The bug in formatting sites for rblsmtpd appears to be fixed in 7.5.3. I just tested it by changing the rbl list. smtp_psa and smtps_psa were properly formatted.

Back