• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Event handlers for domain alias creation/deletion

H

Hostasaurus@

Has anyone tried to get event handlers working for the new domain alias support? I set up a simple shell script that just writes a timestamp to /tmp to see if it works and it works correctly for other events but not for domain alias creation/deletion. Of course even if it did work, I wouldn't know what the appropriate tokens are to make use of the handler since those are not in the help file or documentation.

Originally posted by Hostasaurus
Has anyone tried to get event handlers working for the new domain alias support? I set up a simple shell script that just writes a timestamp to /tmp to see if it works and it works correctly for other events but not for domain alias creation/deletion. Of course even if it did work, I wouldn't know what the appropriate tokens are to make use of the handler since those are not in the help file or documentation.

Same problem here, did you manage to resolve this?

You are correct, they don't appear to work at all, much less have any documentation.

It was confirmed as a bug to me but apparently five months later it's still not fixed.

Back