• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Exchange 2003 sends mail again and again

jhuedder

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I have a couple of customers using MS Exchange 2003 as their internal mailserver. They all have the same problem: some mails are sent again and again. The exchange SMTP-Connector doesn't recognize that the mail is already sent and puts it into the queue again and again. How can I configure this SMTP-Connector to work with my Plesk-servers (Plesk 8.4, QMail with authentication and pop-before-smtp)?

Thanks, Jörg Hüddersen (info/at/hueddersen.de)

Ive seen exchange do that before too, its nothing you can fix from the other side. Basically either the mail queue on the exchange box is corrupted, or its having general network problems.

I could fix it since I am the administrator of those systems, too. But I need to know what I have to do in order to fix that problem.

Id look at the network settings on the exchange server, last time I went through this it was an autonegotiate issue with the NIC under windows. We ended up locking the speed on both sides (server and switch).

Back