1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Expand License key's not valid anymore for use on Expand 2.0.1

Discussion in 'Plesk Expand 2.1 General Discussion' started by jovana, Jan 30, 2007.

1. jovana

jovana Regular Pleskian

57%
    We have downgrade from Expand 2.1 to 2.0.1 due the heavy CPU problems in Expand 2.1.

Now we have ordered a upgrade for additional Plesk servers, but the key swsoft provide today for Expand is not valid anymore on the expand 2.0.1 versions.

Now the send .xml file witch contains the license. The old expand key's has the .key extension.

Does someone know a workaround how to get this license key working. I hope someone can help me out, because we have a lot of problems using the expand software.

2. Sergey L

Sergey L Golden Pleskian Staff Member

43%
    Did you ever have a license key for Plesk Expand 2.0?

Plesk Expand 2.1 key won't work at Plesk Expand 2.0 at all. So you shall install you previous Plesk Expand 2.0 key. If you hadn't any, contact sales@swsoft.com and ask them for help getting Plesk Expand 2.0 key.

3. jovana

jovana Regular Pleskian

57%
    Of course I had an expand 2.0 license key (multiple).

I have already in contact with our account manager about this issue. I hope he can help but for now there is no solution jet.

4. Sergey L

Sergey L Golden Pleskian Staff Member

43%
    Can not you just upload one of your previous (2.0) licenses?

5. jovana

jovana Regular Pleskian

57%
    yes that is possible, we have already running an expand 2.0.1 environment but we need to add more plesk server to the expand server. So we have upgrade our existing license key so we can add 4 more server. But the license file we receive from swsoft is an xml file, and the expand 2.0 is not recognize the license.

I appreciate your help in this.