1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Exporting from PPB 6.0.3 to PPB 7.01 in Plesk 10

Discussion in 'Customer&Business Manager (formerly Plesk Billing)' started by maddieboi, Jan 4, 2011.

1. maddieboi

maddieboi Guest

Hi,

I have an installation of PPB 6.0.3 (which now I cant access thanks to more licencing issues with my supposed lifetime licence expiring and being unable to fix).

but I have since upgraded my plesk panels to 10.0.01.... which from a user point is much more user friendly.

However, I need a way to get my billing data into the new version of Plesk Billing that is included in Plesk 10...

The number of db tables etc from PPB 6.0.3 is different (less) than what is in the new version, so reluctant to just import...

Any suggestions/documentation on what I need to do to get this info integrated.

2. geeza@

geeza@ Basic Pleskian

23%