• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

failed to delete mail account through Plesk Control Panel

igoldman

Regular Pleskian
I am using MailEnable std. edition

I try to delete a domain account and found out that I can't delete it because there is mail account which configured under it and can't be deleted.

when I try to delete the mail account only via Plesk Control panel i get the following error :

Unable to remove the mail names : mailmng failed : Run - Time error : MEAOPO.Mailbox.GetMailbox failed
MEAOPO.Mailbox.RemoveMailbox failed
MEAOAM.AclclressMap.råmoveAddressMap failed for domain anime-zone.info [anime-zone.info].

the email address which I try to delete is : [email protected]

I go to mailenable and search after this email address and found out the it is not exist

so I am searching after a command line which will fix this problem like the command :
websrvmng --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=<problem domain>

but which work on mail accounts

thanks to all who help me

Unable to delete mailbox through control panel

I am having same problem, can anyone please help me???

Thanks a million in advance ...

The most probable reason is that mail box or mail domain are not present within MailEnable configuration.
You can resolve this misconfiguration using Plesk utility:

"%plesk_bin%\mchk.exe" --domain --domain-name=<domain>

This utility will reconfigure MailEnable records in accordance with Plesk database. Then you will be able to remove this mail box.

Back