• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Failure after installation of Plesk for Windows

S

steffan

After installation i get this message, after login with (admin, setup):
Unable to fetch IP adresses list: ifmng failed: Can't create user (mydomain\Administrator) token: Anmeldung fehlgeschlagen: unbekannter Benutzername oder falsches Kennwort.
at execute D:\PROGRA~1\Plesk/admin/bin/ifmng "--reread"(RunTime::RunAsUser::run line 280)

OK, can somebody help? It is a Windows 2003 Server Basic. I installed the newest release of Plesk 6.5.2.

What i have done:
Installed Plesk
Restart
Installed the latest Hotfix
Restart
Logged in to the admin site.

Thanks

OK, one more time.......

After Installation of Ples 6.5.2 on a Windows 2003 Server Basic, i get this message when i login to Plesk:

Unable to fetch IP adresses list: ifmng failed: Can't create user (mydomain\Administrator) token: Anmeldung fehlgeschlagen: unbekannter Benutzername oder falsches Kennwort.
at execute D:\PROGRA~1\Plesk/admin/bin/ifmng "--reread"(RunTime::RunAsUser::run line 280)

Anmeldung Fehlgeschlagen means Login fail
unbekannter Benutzername means unknown username
falsches Kennwort means wrong password

Are you on a dynamic IP?

Also, under %pleskdir%\admin\bin\ is a file called "plesksrvclient".

This file will allow you to reset the Plesk password, but you will have to make sure it matches the MySQL Password.

IP

It´s on Static IP.

What else could it be?

Thanks.

If you are running a localized version of windows this is probably the problem.

You will need to email SW-Soft for the patch.

I should have caught this earlier.

Back