1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Failure after installation of Plesk for Windows

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by steffan, Apr 3, 2004.

1. steffan

steffan Guest

After installation i get this message, after login with (admin, setup):
    Unable to fetch IP adresses list: ifmng failed: Can't create user (mydomain\Administrator) token: Anmeldung fehlgeschlagen: unbekannter Benutzername oder falsches Kennwort.
    at execute D:\PROGRA~1\Plesk/admin/bin/ifmng "--reread"(RunTime::RunAsUser::run line 280)

OK, can somebody help? It is a Windows 2003 Server Basic. I installed the newest release of Plesk 6.5.2.

What i have done:
    Installed Plesk
    Restart
    Installed the latest Hotfix
    Restart
    Logged in to the admin site.

Thanks

2. tamir

tamir Guest

can you translate this to english ?

3. steffan

steffan Guest

OK, one more time.......

After Installation of Ples 6.5.2 on a Windows 2003 Server Basic, i get this message when i login to Plesk:

Unable to fetch IP adresses list: ifmng failed: Can't create user (mydomain\Administrator) token: Anmeldung fehlgeschlagen: unbekannter Benutzername oder falsches Kennwort.
    at execute D:\PROGRA~1\Plesk/admin/bin/ifmng "--reread"(RunTime::RunAsUser::run line 280)

Anmeldung Fehlgeschlagen means Login fail
    unbekannter Benutzername means unknown username
    falsches Kennwort means wrong password

4. siren@

siren@ Guest

Are you on a dynamic IP?

Also, under %pleskdir%\admin\bin\ is a file called "plesksrvclient".

This file will allow you to reset the Plesk password, but you will have to make sure it matches the MySQL Password.

5. steffan

steffan Guest

IP

It´s on Static IP.

What else could it be?

Thanks.

6. siren@

siren@ Guest

If you are running a localized version of windows this is probably the problem.

You will need to email SW-Soft for the patch.

I should have caught this earlier.