1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Fatal error: Call to undefined function of_get_key_by_product() in C:\Program Files (

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Windows Issue, Fixes, How-To' started by AntonK, Jan 11, 2010.

1. AntonK

AntonK New Pleskian

Hello,

I am receiving this error when I try to access my plesk CP.
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function of_get_key_by_product() in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 4501

I have followed most of the fixes so far discussed in the parallels and other forums. When searching with the error line number (4501) I can see few people experience the error, but couldn't find any fixes. I have tried re-confure plesk, upgrade, moving admin folder and upgrade, manually adding psaadm permissions to repository folder etc etc.. and still have the same error. No error reports in the eventviewer though.
    Can somebody help. Please!!!..

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Try to switch database engine via reconfigurator. As I know it can help. Also I know that it can be related to incorrect \Plesk\admin\repository\registry.xml file. Try to check it.

3. dscweb

dscweb Guest

I'm having the same issue on a Windows server. Had a WordPress website crash. Rebooted the server. Then receiverd the error message, "Fatal error: Call to undefined function of_get_key_by_product() in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 4501"

Checked the registry.xml file and it is blank. What should be there? I'm using the Planet servers and Plesk was pre-installed. Where can I find the reconfigurator to switch databases?

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Start -> All Programs -> Parallels -> Plesk -> Plesk reconfigurator