• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

fatal error in creating subdomain

HudaiT

New Pleskian
recently i created a domain subscription with 3 alias domains. Thanafter i created a sub domain to a folder in the main domain. At first all went fine but after deleting the alias domains subdomains ans domain supscrption to register all the 4 domains each seperately a problem accured and i cant add any subdomain to none of the 4 domains. registering the domains themselves as individual domain works for each one perfect. But as soon as i try to add a subdomain on any of that 4 domains i get an error that the dns data could not be updated. As it looks like there is still some codes in the plesk database that links to 4 domains in any kind together and prevents me to creste a subdomain.

How can i manually remove all the domains subdomains and alias domain garbage from the plesk database. I use windows version of plesk panel 11.0.9 on windows 2008 server datacenter edition. I have good skils in IT but im not familiar with mysql and plesk. So please give me a step by step detailed instruction on how to remove the records from plesk Mysql database. Command line commands internal commands locations that have to be altered and all other needed steps. Many thanks to all your helps in advance

for that you will need to connect to plesk db using 8306 port and plesk password. Once connected check for dns zone table as well as dnsrec table and remove the entry from it.

Back