1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Fatal error: Unable to open key (SOFTWARE\Plesk\PSA Config\PSA Key): (5) Access is de

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by trevortv, Nov 21, 2005.

1. trevortv

trevortv Guest

Fatal error: Unable to open key (SOFTWARE\Plesk\PSA Config\PSA Key): (5) Access is denied. in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 2346

I have just restored a new Plesk 7.5.5 install with mailenable and this the error i get WHY???????????

anyone help please!!!!!

2. jbuts

jbuts Guest

Try to use Plesk Reconfigurator -> Repair Plesk Installation -> Plesk services. Maybe it will help you.

3. swarm

swarm Guest

It seems user psaadm can't access registry record so you need check which permissions set at SOFTWARE\Plesk\PSA Config\PSA Key in registry.