• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Feature Request: Interface Customisation

CSN-Carl

Basic Pleskian
Please add interface customisation back into Plesk, it was a very useful feature in Plesk v8 and I was disappointed to see it was not available in v9.

This has GOT to come back!

I can't believe that in version 9 it's impossible to control separately in "domain view" what the administrator can see and have access to, and what the domain owner can see and have access to.

This has been a basic feature of Plesk since I started (Plesk 5). Without it how van you possibly give access to the control panel to site/domain owners if you run a web hosting business? Without it - what's the point of even having different user levels of administrator, reseller, client, and domain owner?

We have already submitted feature request regarding bring back "control visibility" in Plesk 9.x (#28848 for your reference) As you know interface in Plesk 9.x has been seriously altered and it was very difficult to implement "control visibility" feature from 8.6 version to new interface. Feature request exists, problem is well known. Therefore I think that it will be implemented to the one of nearest Plesk versions.

Back