1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

File Manager error[URGENT PLS HELP]]]

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by esham, Nov 29, 2004.

1. esham

esham Guest

Hi All..

When iam clicking the file manager of a perticular domain having exclusive IP...

And i upload the files through ftp to the server..

But when iam clciking the file manager in Plesk..
    Iam getting the following error
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to lookup SID for name drhmaui: (1332) No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\filemanager\filemanager.php:540 psaerror(string "FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to lookup SID for name drhmaui: (1332) No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.")
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please help me out of this error..its URGENT

thanks in advance

2. Deltafox

Deltafox Guest

make a backup
    delete domain
    add domain
    restore backup

maybe that will fix the issue...remove en add again was once the solution on a file manager issue here

3. esham

esham Guest

but i am not able to delete the domain or take the back up

4. Deltafox

Deltafox Guest

why not?

5. AbsolutelyFreeW

AbsolutelyFreeW Guest

6. radialhosting

radialhosting Guest

Having the same issue. I can not delete the domain or client account. I did a restore and tried as well, still no go.

As it stands I am stuck with a domain/account I can not delete because there is no mapping.