1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

File Manager error[URGENT PLS HELP]]]

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by esham, Nov 29, 2004.

1. esham

esham Guest

Hi All..

When iam clicking the file manager of a perticular domain having exclusive IP...

And i upload the files through ftp to the server..

But when iam clciking the file manager in Plesk..
    Iam getting the following error
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to lookup SID for name drhmaui: (1332) No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\filemanager\filemanager.php:540 psaerror(string "FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to lookup SID for name drhmaui: (1332) No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.")
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please help me out of this error..its URGENT

thanks in advance

2. Deltafox

Deltafox Guest

make a backup
    delete domain
    add domain
    restore backup

maybe that will fix the issue...remove en add again was once the solution on a file manager issue here

3. esham

esham Guest

but i am not able to delete the domain or take the back up

4. Deltafox

Deltafox Guest

why not?

5. AbsolutelyFreeW

AbsolutelyFreeW Guest

6. radialhosting

radialhosting Guest

Having the same issue. I can not delete the domain or client account. I did a restore and tried as well, still no go.

As it stands I am stuck with a domain/account I can not delete because there is no mapping.