• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

File Manager error[URGENT PLS HELP]]]

E

esham

Hi All..

When iam clicking the file manager of a perticular domain having exclusive IP...

And i upload the files through ftp to the server..

But when iam clciking the file manager in Plesk..
Iam getting the following error
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to lookup SID for name drhmaui: (1332) No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\filemanager\filemanager.php:540 psaerror(string "FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to lookup SID for name drhmaui: (1332) No mapping between account names and security IDs was done.")
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please help me out of this error..its URGENT

thanks in advance

make a backup
delete domain
add domain
restore backup

maybe that will fix the issue...remove en add again was once the solution on a file manager issue here

Having the same issue. I can not delete the domain or client account. I did a restore and tried as well, still no go.

As it stands I am stuck with a domain/account I can not delete because there is no mapping.

Back