• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

File Manager problems ?

JTRipper

Regular Pleskian
**RESOLVED** File Manager problems ?

Hi Guys,

another Plesk problem:

When I try to change the permissions of the file or directory the window of File Manager is not opening and I get this:

FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unable to load the domain
(PLHOST01W3) user (pl10556) profile: (112) There is not enough space on the disk.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3:153
psaerror(string 'FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unable to
load the domain (PLHOST01W3) user (pl10556) profile: (112) There is not enough space on the
disk.')
1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\webdirs\webdir_permissions.php:51

The strange thing is that I got this error only on some domains maybe a 100 or more.
Sure, there *IS* enough space on the disk.

Maybe this is a problem of domain quota but even when I set unlimited space for the domain and the client I got always the same error.

The problem raised when I got the server updated from 7.5.4 to 7.5.6 - now I have upgraded to 8.1.1 but it persists.

Same problem anyone?

Update 22.10.2007:
The solution is here :

Originally posted by Bender
Hello,
This message means that winlogon was unable to load profile for domain ftp user because its quota has been exceeded.

Calculate disk space occuped with "C:\Documents and Settings\Default User" folder. Make sure that size of "C:\Documents and Settings\Default User" + disk space occuped by ftp user of the domain < ftp user quota.
If there are some big files(drwatson log for example)/folders in "C:\Documents and Settings\Default User" remove/move them to antoher place.

Right click on primary drive > Properties > Quota > Quota Entries > Adjust the quota of ftp user > It will be working fine

Originally posted by arazas
Right click on primary drive > Properties > Quota > Quota Entries > Adjust the quota of ftp user > It will be working fine

Effectively, the user's quota is OK.
This user has only 109MB occupied of 250MB of his quota.
Also, this is not the FTP user but domain user.

Any ideas?

anyone got solution for this?

The same problem here I upgraded to 8.2.x and the problem remains...

Has anyone got the solution?

This solved problem for me:
The problem was not a result of quotas not matching.

Instead, I set the "Hosting>Setup" disk quota to "unlimited" and setting the disk space under the domain "user>Limits" section to the real desired limit.

Now it works like a charm...

Hello,
The settings in my Plesk are already in the way you said this more giving the same error. Is there any other option?

thanks

Back