1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

File Manager

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Silence, May 21, 2008.

1. Silence

Silence Guest

Hi There,

while i'm trying to acessing to File manager, have this error:

FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to logon user (ALMOUROLTECWIN\stepahead): (1326) Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
    ---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\filemanager\filemanager.php:677

I try same tricks, but no without no progress!

Need same help, Thanks ;)

2. Bender

Bender Guest

Hi,

Looks like password for ftp user in Plesk database and in the system mismatching.

You need to synchronize them.

3. Silence

Silence Guest

In system where i can change it?

Thanks!

4. thetoddster

thetoddster Guest

Filemanager 8.3

I have the same issue. Tried syncing password infor with system, but has not worked. This error might be related to permission or account issues after I performed an OS harden, but none the less, I cannot use the filemanager on any of my domains. Same error as mentioned above:

FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to logon user (COMPUTER\user): (1326) Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
    ---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\filemanager\filemanager.php:677

Any ideas?

Thx. in advance.

5. WinHN HN

WinHN HN Guest

Check the folder you have been trying to access and make sure the plesk user have the full permissions. For exmaple when accessing the httpdocs via filemanagger, it should have the full permisisons for the plesk user. Check for RDP.