• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

File Manager

S

Silence

Hi There,

while i'm trying to acessing to File manager, have this error:

FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to logon user (ALMOUROLTECWIN\stepahead): (1326) Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\filemanager\filemanager.php:677

I try same tricks, but no without no progress!

Need same help, Thanks ;)

Hi,

Looks like password for ftp user in Plesk database and in the system mismatching.

You need to synchronize them.

Filemanager 8.3

I have the same issue. Tried syncing password infor with system, but has not worked. This error might be related to permission or account issues after I performed an OS harden, but none the less, I cannot use the filemanager on any of my domains. Same error as mentioned above:

FileList::init() failed: ls_dir_wrapper() failed: Unable to logon user (COMPUTER\user): (1326) Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\filemanager\filemanager.php:677

Any ideas?

Thx. in advance.

Check the folder you have been trying to access and make sure the plesk user have the full permissions. For exmaple when accessing the httpdocs via filemanagger, it should have the full permisisons for the plesk user. Check for RDP.

Back