• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Filemanager error

D

dzoddi

Plesk 7.6.5 for Windows

I'm trying to set folder permission of a domain but when I click the lock icon I get the following error

FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unable to load the domain (WIN07) user (polisportivacan) profile: (112) There is not enough space on the disk.
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\webdirs\webdir_permissions.php:43 psaerror(string "FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unable to load the domain (WIN07) user (polisportivacan) profile: (112) There is not enough space on the disk.")

I've checked all quota and they seems to be aligned
I've also run Plesk reconfigurator but nothing changed

I can't find any solutions
Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks

I had a similar error under Plesk 7.6.x . The problem was not a result of quotas not matching. Instead, we had to set the Hosting Setup disk quota to "unlimited" while setting the disk space under the domain user's "Limits" section to the real desired limit.

Right click on primary drive > Properties > Quota > Quota Entries > Adjust the quota of ftp user > It will be working fine

This solved problem for me:
The problem was not a result of quotas not matching.

Instead, I set the "Hosting>Setup" disk quota to "unlimited" and setting the disk space under the domain "user>Limits" section to the real desired limit.

Now it works like a charm...

Back