1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Filemanager error

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by dzoddi, Oct 13, 2006.

  1. dzoddi

    dzoddi Guest

    0
     
    Plesk 7.6.5 for Windows

    I'm trying to set folder permission of a domain but when I click the lock icon I get the following error

    FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unable to load the domain (WIN07) user (polisportivacan) profile: (112) There is not enough space on the disk.
    ---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\webdirs\webdir_permissions.php:43 psaerror(string "FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed: filemng util failed: Unable to load the domain (WIN07) user (polisportivacan) profile: (112) There is not enough space on the disk.")

    I've checked all quota and they seems to be aligned
    I've also run Plesk reconfigurator but nothing changed

    I can't find any solutions
    Do you have any suggestions?

    Thanks
     
  2. Patiek

    Patiek Guest

    0
     
    I had a similar error under Plesk 7.6.x . The problem was not a result of quotas not matching. Instead, we had to set the Hosting Setup disk quota to "unlimited" while setting the disk space under the domain user's "Limits" section to the real desired limit.
     
  3. arazas

    arazas Guest

    0
     
    Right click on primary drive > Properties > Quota > Quota Entries > Adjust the quota of ftp user > It will be working fine
     
  4. arisd

    arisd Basic Pleskian

    23
    90%
    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2007
    Messages:
    60
    Likes Received:
    0
    This solved problem for me:
    The problem was not a result of quotas not matching.

    Instead, I set the "Hosting>Setup" disk quota to "unlimited" and setting the disk space under the domain "user>Limits" section to the real desired limit.

    Now it works like a charm...
     
Loading...