1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper() failed

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by kanchadales, Jan 24, 2006.

1. kanchadales

kanchadales Guest

Hi,
    When I try to give permission for some file through the plesk, It appears me this mistake:

FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper () failed: filemng useful failed: Unable to load the domain (NS1) user (institute) profile: (112) There i not enough space on the disk.
    ----------------------Debug Info-------------------------------
    0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\webdirs\webdir_permissions.php:43 psaerror(string " FileManager::get_file_info_wrapper () failed: filemng useful failed: Unable to load the domain (NS1) user (institute) profile: (112) There i not enough space on the disk ".)

how can I solve this problem?

2. Gris@

Gris@ Guest

I can see "There i not enough space on the disk" in error message.

3. kanchadales

kanchadales Guest

Yes, but the disk is empty.
    He Has a lot of free space.

4. Ipcompany

Ipcompany Guest

solution

check the HDD quota and the space quota in limits for the domain,must be the same

5. arazas

arazas Guest

I have the same problem. I have run Plesk configurator, I have even run the configurator to check and fix disk permisions, vhosts permisoons....etc but no luck. Do you have any fix?