• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Flash Intro problem after upgrade

N

nimp0001

Dear all,

We upgrade sitebuilder from 4.0 to 4.1. Upgrade wasn't really easy but we passed it.
It seems website with a Flash Intro doesn't work anymore.
We get the following error in sitebuilder :

Notice: Undefined variable: flashIntroObject in /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/47/47afb4cc576146b2c29d735d1b7892c1/__preview/page10.php on line 4

Fatal error: Call to a member function destruct() on a non-object in /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/47/47afb4cc576146b2c29d735d1b7892c1/__preview/page10.php on line 4

We also have some problems with other modules such as RSS feed, voting, etc.

Does anyone have a suggestion ?

Thanks,

First of all you need to make sure that upgrade was successful and database with modules were upgraded correctly. Try to run http://SB_HOSTNAME/check.php script to check if all components are fine for Sitebuilder 4.1.
Also make sure that 'required_api_version' in 'module' table for Sitebuilder are 4.1 for all upgraded modules.

All thems fine now

Dear and thanks for reply.

check.php test passed succesfuly (all is OK and "green"), but module table in database wasn't update. Flash intro module was 4.0.0. I modify it to 4.1.0 and it seems to work fine now. I also change some other module from 4.0.0 to 4.1.0, maybe it could help fot other functions.

Thanks for your tip,

Best regards,

Dear,

I have now a new problem. When site is publish, i can see "echo $flashIntroObject->getContentBlock(); " but no Flash movie...
PHP is active on the website and there is no problem with it. Any idea ?

Best regards,

Nimp

It is hard to say what can be the issue here. Try to fully re-publish the site or re-add flash intro module for site. Did you check apache error logs on published side?

Back