• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

For Sergius : DomainKeys spam protection - failure: handlers_permanentfail

S

sunyl

Running Plesk v8.4.0 on Centos 4.6 and it appears as though the problem lies with the signing of the outgoing email with Domainkeys.

Controlpanel > Server > Mail > DomainKeys spam protection

If both option "Allow signing outgoing mail" and "Verify incoming mail" are selected email never receives from Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail etc. In maillogs I see following -

---------------------------------------------
Jul 29 19:21:23 host qmail-remote-handlers[25983]: domainkeys-handler exited with status 31
Jul 29 19:21:23 host qmail-remote-handlers[25983]: call_handlers: stop call handlers because handler 'dd51-domainkeys' not PASS (31)
Jul 29 19:21:23 host qmail-remote-handlers[25983]: call_handlers: stop call handlers from dir '/var/qmail//handlers/before-remote/global'
Jul 29 19:21:23 host qmail: 1217348483.664098 delivery 2374: failure: handlers_permanentfail/
---------------------------------------------

But if I unchecked "Allow signing outgoing mail" but leave "Verify incoming mail" checked, no errors and email receives fine. This is just a workaround but it's better to have "Sergius" to check whether this is a bug with v8.4.0 ?

Thanks

But if I unchecked "Allow signing outgoing mail" but leave "Verify incoming mail" checked, no errors and email receives fine. This is just a workaround but it's better to have "Sergius" to check whether this is a bug with v8.4.0 ?

Hello sunyl,

Thank you for the report.

This is known issue that is fixed since 8.6.

It is NOT fixed since 8.6 can we please know what the problem is , so that those of us able can fix it manually?

I am also seeing the delivery N failure: handlers_permanentfail Error with Plesk 8.6.0.2, but only with mails that originate from ebay.de or paypal.com. The announcement link is dead, btw.

Back