1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

formmail.asp giving errors

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Shorts, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Shorts

Shorts Guest

Hi Guys, hope you can help.

I am running 7.6.1 using ME 1.91 on a MS2003 server.

Im trying to run formmail.asp and keep getting a

"Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error."

ASP is running, is their anything else i sould be turning on?

2. Toepes

Toepes Guest

I have the same problem since i updated to 7.6.1.

Beside this some CGI- , PHP- and ASP scripts give errors. Strange enough not on All domains. Some domains with same scripts installed work fine.

I think that it is a matter of permissions.

until now i have fuond no solution.

3. Shorts

Shorts Guest

i have just read somewhere in the KB that you should turn on MS SMPT to handle this, I thought this was a bad idea and Plesk with ME took away the need for this?

4. Toepes

Toepes Guest

I noticed while installing the Update of Plesk that the installation was doing a security check.

What i think is that there a problems about that as when i tried to install something in Joomla, i had te change the security settings again !!

This could explain why some scripts on domains work and others don't

5. Shorts

Shorts Guest

where did you change the security settings?

6. Toepes

Toepes Guest

I didn't change the security settings, the Plesk installation/update did this.

Since updating to 7.6.x i have this problem as mentioned above