1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Free Plesk

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by FrzzMan, Oct 17, 2005.

1. FrzzMan

FrzzMan Guest

Hello,

I don't remember exactly where I found this information, but is it right that Plesk can be used for free if it don't manage more than one domain and one email adress?

Thank you.

2. jamesyeeoc

jamesyeeoc Guest

http://www.swsoft.com/en/download/
    Although the main product page states 30 day evaluation version, so give it a whirl and see.

3. FrzzMan

FrzzMan Guest

Is that mean after 30 days my server is not accessible anymore?

4. jamesyeeoc

jamesyeeoc Guest

Since their site says 2 things, you'll have to try it and find out if it actually is limited to 30 days. It did not used to be time limited, I have not tried the 'eval' version in too long, so I cannot say for sure. Or you can email sales@sw-soft.com and ask them for sure.

I was primarily answering your question about having seen it somewhere, gave the link and quoted the download page for you.