• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Free Plesk

F

FrzzMan

Hello,

I don't remember exactly where I found this information, but is it right that Plesk can be used for free if it don't manage more than one domain and one email adress?

Thank you.

http://www.swsoft.com/en/download/
Download a Free Copy of Plesk Today!
When you download Plesk from our website, you are downloading a free, fully functional version, activated for 1-domain and 1-email. To activate Plesk for more than one domain, you must purchase a multiple domain license. After completing the purchase of a license, you will receive a key that activates the software for the additional number of domains.
Although the main product page states 30 day evaluation version, so give it a whirl and see.

Is that mean after 30 days my server is not accessible anymore?

Since their site says 2 things, you'll have to try it and find out if it actually is limited to 30 days. It did not used to be time limited, I have not tried the 'eval' version in too long, so I cannot say for sure. Or you can email [email protected] and ask them for sure.

I was primarily answering your question about having seen it somewhere, gave the link and quoted the download page for you.

Back