• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Free Sitebuilder?

D

davidrichens

Got an email from sw-soft saying I could download my free copy of site builder, did this filled in the form, downloaded and installed sucessfully. It is however in demo mode and displays the default license key: SB 00000000.000 (or something similar).

Was their supposed to be a license key sent to me via email or something similar?

Cheers

Only the Windows version is free for a couple of years. Is it the Windows version you installed?

yeah sorry about that, i forgot to mention it.

I have Windows 2003 running Plesk 7.5 for windows.

I'm having the same issue - I emailed sw-soft earlier today, and haven't heard anything back yet.

Have you had any additional luck?

Same here. SiteBuilder was installed with 7.5.4 Plesk upgrade but is in demo mode with 0000 license key. Anyone?

KOM2

New version for Windows and version provided with pesk are not the same. If version for plesk installed on your system i suggest you do not install install sb for win.

There are no functional differences in this version with 1.1, but it works with MSSQL database, doesn't support integration with Plesk, can't publish to Unix servers.

I didn't purchase Sitebuilder included with plesk and have never purchased it, I simply recieved an email saying i could download the new one free, so I did and its still in demo mode.

Very strange. It is impossible to get demo mode in free version.

Maybe you tried to login in sitebuilder provided from plesk.

So how do we get the sb version that is integrated with plesk 7.5.4 out of demo mode? Anyone? Do we need to buy a key anyway?

KOM2

Still no reply from SW Soft and still no reply on the forums, whats going on??

I Spent nearly £100 for the MSSQL licence for nothing!!

Back