• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

FreeBSD 6.0 i386 autoinstaller core dumped

D

davide.damico

I am experiencing this problem:
AutoInstallerManager::getAutoInstaller() failed: AutoInstallerManager::_autoInstallerCall() failed: autoinstaller failed: Segmentation fault (core dumped)

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:169
psaerror(string 'AutoInstallerManager::getAutoInstaller() failed: AutoInstallerManager::_autoInstallerCall() failed: autoinstaller failed: Segmentation fault (core dumped)')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/autoinstaller_releases.php:26

I am sorry for cross-posting, but because of this problem I cannot login as administrator into plesk panel.
Is there a workaround?

Thanks in advance,
dave

1.download the latest 8.1.1 install files.
2.extract the 8.1.1 ports to your /usr/ports/swsoft
3.cd /usr/ports/swsoft
3.run "make config;make install" commands to update Plesk.

This error was returned by the web interface, execute /usr/local/etc/rc.d/psa.sh restart or /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller to see the status.

I rebooted the machine with no success.
So I am waiting for a backup machine and then try an update to the latest 8.1.1.

Anyway, this is really a problem I cannot understand and 'please update' cannot be an answer because I made NO modification to plesk configuration or files.

Thanks to everybody,
dave

Code:
cd /root
Code:
wget [url]http://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Plesk8.1/FreeBSD6.1/psa_installer_v3.1.2_build070409.18_os_FreeBSD_6.1_i386[/url]
Code:
chmod +x psa_installer*
Code:
./psa_installer*

or you can download the install files and extract ports yourself.
Code:
cd /root
Code:
wget [url]http://download1.swsoft.com/Plesk/Plesk8.1/FreeBSD6.1/psa-8.1.1-FreeBSD-6.1-build81070409.14.i586.tar.gz[/url]
Code:
tar -xzvf psa-8.1.1*
grab the psa ports 8.1.1 and extract the to /usr/ports/swsoft

Code:
cd /usr/ports/swsoft
Code:
make config;make install

Back