1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Fresh Plesk Install -- Cant see postgresql in plesk, but its running

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by secular, Nov 9, 2006.

1. secular

secular Guest

I have just installed plesk 8.0.1 trial version on a freebsd 6.0 clean box, with no problems.

Unfortunately, i am unable to see any postgresql database servers or administer the database via plesk. POstgresql is running and i am able to connect to it via the command line, but not via plesk, its not showing up at all!

Please help me out!

2. secular

secular Guest

Nobody else experienced this problem?

Postgresql 8.1 installs find with the plesk autoinstaller, and as i said, its running.

Unfortunately when i go in the "database server" section of the admin config in plesk, only Mysql is listed.

I've tried reinstalling a bunch of times, ive added some postgresql kernel options , rebuilt the kernel and re-installed plesk -- all to no avail.

Any suggestions or ideas are appreciated.