• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Froblem uploading my files via ftp

M

michael31

Hello all, newbie here.
I have a problem. I can not figure out how to migrate my site from my current shared server to this new single core dedicated server that i have recently signed up for through 1and1.com. The server has parallels plesk panel 9.0.1
this is the link that i access the server from https://74.208.198.233:8443/login.php3
Basically what i am trying to do is, upload my files via ftp and i cant achieve this. I really dont have any experience with this new server so maybe this is an easy one for the more experienced. im trying to connect remotely using filezilla. I set up my domain and i even set up a new ftp user. I also tried turning the firewall off. I dont know what to try next. I tried to get a it guy to help me but everyone i speak with, they really are not familiar with parallels plesk panel
thanks so much

hello,
Ok so i figured out what the problem was as far as establishing a connection. I has to change my filezilla ftp settings to active mode instead of passive. However, i am still having a problem. I connect fine but cant transfer any files. they all come up as failed transfers and i see it says critical error. "550 the system cannot find the path specified" "critical error"

Back