• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Frontpage Forms won't work

J

jrohlandt

We are using plesk 7.5.4 updated from 7.5.2 and we installed all required "Hotfixes" on our windows 2003 Server.

But all frontpage forms in our customers webs won't work.

##############################
FrontPage Error.

User: please report details to this site's webmaster.

Webmaster: please see the server's application event log for more details.

I checked out ALL solutions suggested in this forum but none fixed the problem. The event log is no help as well!

I am very frustrated because plesk has obviously much more bugs than we expected. First the massive DNS Problems, then Horde Webmail didn't work and now dozens of customers webs where frontpage won't work.

:-(
Is there somebody "out" there with an idea???

Originally posted by jrohlandt
We are using plesk 7.5.4 updated from 7.5.2 and we installed all required "Hotfixes" on our windows 2003 Server.

But all frontpage forms in our customers webs won't work.

FrontPage Error.

User: please report details to this site's webmaster.

Webmaster: please see the server's application event log for more details.

I checked out ALL solutions suggested in this forum but none fixed the problem. The event log is no help as well!

I am very frustrated because plesk has obviously much more bugs than we expected. First the massive DNS Problems, then Horde Webmail didn't work and now dozens of customers webs where frontpage won't work.

:-(
Is there somebody "out" there with an idea???

Same problem here. Did you find a fix?
Or can you guys at plesk support help us out??

same problem here. i opened a support ticket. will post info here when i get from plesk support

Please provide additional information (everybody who wishes):

1. Plesk version
2. Updates instaled (Plesk)
3. Any error in log (check IIS log files)
4. Form code (if possible)
5. website configuration - does it use default application pool, or it uses dedicated pool
6. Check any error in events log, related to site, to application site, to ODBC connection (if form used to add data to databases), to databases

John S.G.

looks like it was a dns issue. after forcing the forwarders to look at the recent changes on the authoritative dns servers all started to work on the site. (i still do not like frontpage extensions) :mad:

Back