• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

FrontPage WebAdmin web pages

H

hostofthewest

Hi all,

Clicking on the FP WebAdmin icon loads a page not found error.

http://www.domainname.com/_vti_bin/_vti_adm/fpadmdll.dll?page=webadmin.htm

Trying to load the Sharepoint pages brings up a 401.1 not authorized error. I'm not presented with a login box. Checking "Integrated Windows authentication" will then give me a page not found error.

I've tried using different identities within the pool and still have no luck.

Through Plesk I have uninstalled and reinstalled the customer's extensions.

Anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thank you,
-Bill

Many thanks.

I'll add this link to the collection of FP links I've gathered over the years.

Thanks again,
-Bill

I don't like dragging out old threads but this issue isn't going away.

We're still seeing the same problem as listed in my original post.

The FP pages just don't seem to be loading at all.

Thank you,
Bill

Might this have anything to do with 64 bit server?

The virtual directories are pointed at the right location to access FPADMDLL.DLL

Access through IIS does prompt for a username and password. If I use the administrator/password for the server, I wind up on a 404 not found page.

Thank you,
-Bill

Bother it all.

Web Server Extensions weren't setup to allow FrontPage to function.

Thanks for time.

-Bill

I have a problem with FrontPage that after I enable it in a domain, I am not able to open it from the Plesk Control Panel. For example, if I create a domain called teste.xpto.com inside Plesk with FP enabled, when I click the FP WebAdmin icon, it asks me the username, password and domain. I type the user created(test, e.g.) with the respective password, and also enter the domain(teste.xpto.com). Then it complains:
The page cannot be displayed.

It is weird that if I go inside IIS and disable the Windows Integrated authentication keeping the Basic authentication(already active) for that site(teste.xpto.com), it does not ask the domain , and validate the user correctly. Does anyone know how to fix it? It happens in versions 7.5.6 and 7.6.

However

Back