• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

FTP and the path to the files

keymasterdk

Basic Pleskian
Hi Friends

I have a little problem i have a little private FTP, until now i have used it accessing a domaine name and then changing the parth. Lets say i have a domain name called john.com so if any tryes to access ftp://john.com and they have pass and login they will be in the c:\Inetpub\vhosts\john.com now i use G6FTP and can change the parth to ets say c:\john but now the problem. Every time i add a new domaine in plesk or do any updates to the server it will change back to the original place so i have to look every day if it has changed. Can it be fixed so that it does not change ?

Regards John

Actually if any changes in configuration of ftp server made then Plesk ftp server configuration utility run and it reconfigure ftp server configuration according Plesk DB every time. It seems at this moment there is no common way to change placement of ftp user folders. You can try submit feature request and possible it will be implemented to features versions.

Back