• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

FTP option in Adminpanel almost completely missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterbusU

New Pleskian
Hello everyone!

I've encountered a curious problem. Fresh install of Plesk 11 on a Windows 2008 R2 Server. If I want to configure FTP-Accounts under "Domain&Mail" the option is missing entirely. The Server is running an FTP Server and I can connect via FTP to some parts with some users I have created in Plesk. I've scrounged the internet for information about what might be going on here but came up empty.

tl;dr: There is no option to configure FTP Accounts or anything FTP in Plesk. There is empty space where the link should be.
attachment.JPG

Thanks for your help in advance.

First of all check that you have corresponding permissions in subscription for FTP accounts management.

Thank you very much! This was it. The option is quite well hidden in the Custom Views where you need to enable FTP Account Management to be showing. Everything works fine now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back